Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Less than 1 week

I can't believe it is less than one week until I will be boarding a plane to take me to Thailand!  It still doesn't seem real, but it's happening.

I cant tell you how much your support and love mean to me!  The past few months have been intense with my moving, getting a new job, being sick, walking with my parents through my Dad's surgery and radiation, and THAILAND!  Life seems like a whirlwind right now and I don't think that will stop until the new year, but even in all the chaos I know that God is walking with me through all of this and He has an ultimate goal for me(what it is, however, I have no idea).  

I am working on getting all the things I need for my trip and making sure that I have everything in order for Thanksgiving and events that come shortly after I return.  Preparations are coming along and every day I get closer to finally being able to say "I'm ready to go".  Saying I only have 2 workdays left until my trip is so crazy, but I am excited and looking forward to this new adventure:)

I can't wait to see how God is going to show up for me, the team, and the people we are going to serve!  There is just one week until I get to meet the precious faces that I have seen in photos for 11 years.  Just one week until I am trying new foods and experiencing a new culture.  Just one week until embarking on this incredible mission with God and allowing Him to lead me wherever He has in mind for me. 

My prayers are:
1) that God will work in and through me to show His love for the people in these camps.  
2) that I will be able to sleep on the plane and throughout the trip.  (Those of you know know me well, know this is a REAL prayer and potential issue!)
3) That God will direct me in knowing if long term missions is something he wants me to pursue.
4) That He will continue to provide the finances needed for this trip.

Wow, I leave in less than A WEEK!!!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment